Esl Teaching Jobs - English teaching jobs in Asia
Do you want to teach English as a second language? We have lots of esl English teaching jobs here! English teacher jobs are abundant in Asia. So, if you want to teach in China, teach in Korea, or teach in Japan, you've come to the right place! Esl teaching jobs uses an easy-to-view esl jobs table. What are you waiting for? Start your English teaching job hunt now!
The Great Wall of China
Why teach English abroad?
There are far too many reasons to teach English as a second language abroad:
- Establish new friendships and contacts
- Learn a foreign language
- Build your r�sum�
- Make a difference teaching others about your own language and culture
- Broaden your mind to the rest of the world
- Become an active member of a foreign community
Shanghai skyline at night
Who teaches English abroad?
Many recent university graduates intend to gain international work experience with a teach abroad program, either to kick off a career in an increasingly competitive workforce, or to segue in to graduate school. Mid-career professionals and retirees often want a change of pace or a thoughtful way to explore the world and continue learning and sharing. Whatever your situation is, teaching English abroad could just be exactly what you're looking for.
General requirements for teach English abroad programs
If you want to teach English in Asia, there are some general requirements that apply to almost every teaching position:
- University Bachelor's degree of any kind
- Teaching certificate of some kind (not always required, but highly recommended)
- Have a passport from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, the United Kingdom or the USA
- In good health
- Enthusiastic about teaching others
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check (most commonly checked by Korean employers)